List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    RE: KDE 3.1 - QT 3.1
From:       "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf.Habacker () freenet ! de>
Date:       2003-05-07 21:54:09

Try the

for compiling QT on cygwin you need the patched sources the kde-cygwin cvs area,
because cygwin isn't currently supported by trolltech.

see http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/qt3/ for more informations.

For compiling KDE application you should use the KDE-devel package. Additional
see the kde-cygwin mailing list for further informations.

Regards
 Ralf