List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    Re: QApplication::processNextEvent
From:       Holger Schroeder <holger-kde () holgis ! net>
Date:       2003-02-04 22:27:26

Chris January wrote:

>As far as I can tell, on Windows, QApplication uses a window procedure to
>process events, rather than doing so in QApplication::processNextEvent.
>I'm going through qapplication_win32.cpp at the moment and will post my
>results when I've finished. After that I'll take a look at that QPixmap
>stuff.

normal windows programs do this, that is right (i am not a windows
programmer normally, but the book
from petzold says so...), but i somehow have to get the windows messages
and translate them into qt events.

that works fine for me now, but if you think something should be done in
a better way, feel free to do so...

btw i just committed my work of today, now all mouse events are working,
update and try tutorial/t1...

Holger