List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    Re: compiling qt2 win32
From:       Holger Schroeder <holger-kde () holgis ! net>
Date:       2003-02-04 14:10:54

Hi,

so we actually have someone testing this, cool ;-)

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 19:57, Dave Brondsema wrote:
> a few things on the compiling webpage are not accurate:
>
> bison is also required
> config.cygwin does not exist, but configure.cygwin does

first notice my other posts about changing src/tools/qglobal.h and
src/kernel/qprinter.cpp.
then instead of the stuff described at 3. on the webpage do:
cd into the qt-2 dir.

. envqt        # this sets some environment variables
. configure.cygwin        # this does the actual configure with the
right parameters
enter yes for the license question, then do
make sub-src       # this builds the qt library
cd tutorial/t2
make
./t2.exe

now you should see a qlineedit, which you can type in.

so we should include bison into the required-section. btw: how can i see
which programs i have installed in cygwin?
something like
rpm -qa
?

so i could dig into which programs i have installed, and which of them
are needed...

hth, Holger