List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    Re: Work on KDE/QT native port to MS Windows started.
From:       Holger Schroeder <holger-kde () holgis ! net>
Date:       2003-01-16 16:22:14

Hi,

the short form is, i was on the ccc meeting in berlin and now i have a
lot to do for university this week, but i will prepare my changes for a
new branch in the qt-2 module this week. so people shoould be able to
checkout stuff by the next week.
now i bought the programming windows-book from charles petzold, and it
helped quite a lot. i also have to clean up my file names to fit into
the kde-cygwin layout and look over the copyrights in the files.

donīt download my old stuff at the old link, it is already quite
outdated..

Holger