List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    RE: ld seg fault while creating import library
From:       Nicholas Wourms <nwourms () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-08-26 22:48:38

--- Ralf Habacker <Ralf.Habacker@freenet.de> wrote:

> [...]

Ralf,

Would you mind reporting this bug to the binutils list, since you are
familiar with it?  350MB is UNACCEPTABLE under any circumstances.  I
disagree with Gerrit completely, this *is* a binutils problem a needs
to be fixed.  The sooner it is fixed in mainline binutils, the sooner
I can get to work on the qt2 release.

Cheers,
Nicholas