Hi all,

I've been trying to get kde working but alas, won't. Working with win 98 and kde
Tried all there was in documentation. Can't figure it out. When starting with 'startx &'  don't get past the login, while all paths are mounted binary. I didn't use the trick with the registry in 98 btw. When starting with instructions in FAQ "What are the minimal commands to run kde 2 applications", an error like this follows:

"DCOPClient::attachInternal. Attach failed Could not open network socket
DCOPClient::attachInternal. Attach failed Could not open network socket
kate: cannot connect to X server darkness-:0
"

 How to proceed? For any help thanks,

Greetings Sjors