List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    Kdenetwork and Kmail
From:       "Corwin" <Cygwin () ifrance ! com>
Date:       2002-07-10 9:16:31

Just before I try, Is there a kdenetwork package available for cygwin port
of kde 2.2.2  ?
I'd like to use kmail... Are binaries available ? If not does Kmail compile
with the latest port of kde 2.2.2 ?? (I succeed to compile once ago but
never succeeded in getting kmail to work)

Thanks for your answers

Thomas