List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    RE: Goals of kde-cygwin?
From:       Henri Girard <girardhenri () yahoo ! fr>
Date:       2002-06-22 12:22:55

It's very important for pedagogy objectif that it's
cbompiled with a free compiler...
Most of people who thries cygwin at home are in this
case... Myself I could use MSC++ but I wouldn't be in
licence copyright !
So I don't want to be a MSN "victim" or a sacrify one
of the capitalism...
I prefer spend more time learning and suffering...
Than spending money I can afford ... As it's my
hobby...
cheers..
Henri

 --- Ralf Habacker <Ralf.Habacker@freenet.de> a é