List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    Re: qt3/win32
From:       "Chris January" <chris () atomice ! net>
Date:       2002-06-22 10:15:19

> > one part of the port is mostly done. Under
> > http://www-kp3.gsi.de/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~doxygen/qtools/ one can find a
win32 gpl
> > port of the qt-3/src/tools dir.
>               ^^^^^
>
> Sorry, it is not qt-3, it is an earlier port.
>
> I haven't taken a very deep look into this, but it seems that it is more
> advanced as the patches, Chris an I have made on the tools dir.
Ah yes - I always thought it interesting doxygen used Qt. These are
certainly useable Ralph, so long as we include conversion from Cygwin paths
to Windows paths and back. I'm not sure how to handle stuff like /proc
though. Maybe I will write add some kind of is_regular_file function to
Cygwin. If is_regular_file returns false, we can fallback to the old Unix
routines?

Regards
Chris