List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    kde-cygwin website structure
From:       "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf.Habacker () freenet ! de>
Date:       2002-06-15 13:08:08

Hi all,

currently I'm thinking about a better structure of the website.
On of my goals is to support a navigation map on the left, which shows the
currently selected page. (This is ready with a little php script)

While doing this I encountered, that there are several ways to divide the pages.

The current implementation is shown below:

General
=======
Home		 (x)
News         (x)
Downloads    (pointer to sourceforge)
Mailing lists (x)
Bug Tracking (pointer to sourceforge)
Task list    (pointer to sourceforge)
SourceForge  (pointer to sourceforge)

Releases
========
KDE 2.2.2    contains installation, platform, ...
KDE 2.2.1
KDE 1.1.2
QT 2.3.1
QT 1.45

Getting source
==============
HowTo        (x)

Links        (pointer)
=====
Cygwin
Cygwin/XFree86
Others

(x) point to the same page, which perhaps should be divided ?

Any comments for a better structure ?

Ralf

Ralf Habacker