List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    RE: Can't start kwin / other apps ?
From:       Pieter Thysebaert <pieter.thysebaert () intec ! rug ! ac ! be>
Date:       2002-05-22 4:31:27

At 21:40 21/05/2002 +0200, you wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've installed cygwin 1.3.10 with XFree 4.2.0 and kde 2.2.2-b1, and did a
> > rebind on /opt/kde2/bin/*.dll and *.exe
> >
>Try reinstalling without rebind ?

Well I was just trying to follow the instructions as close as possible.
BTW those instructions (rebind-instructions) just show the same command
twice (rebind the DLL), and I (<danger/>) assumed one of them had to rebind
the .exe's. If not, well that could explain why the executables do not work
very well.

>BTW: Which os you are using

Sorry. I'm using Windows 2000.

Pieter