List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    Re: kde-cygwin CVS
From:       "Chris January" <chris () atomice ! net>
Date:       2001-11-25 21:57:22

> Ralf, have you committed the changes you have made to the kde-2 sources in
> order to get them compile to CVS?
> I've already committed one modification in libltdl and one in kdesu. Do
you
> have a review policy for commits?
I'm not sure if anyone replied to this message since my mail server dropped
a load of mail for no reason. If you did - could you please reply again. It
would be great if the changes that were made to the kde sources to get them
compiled were committed back to the kde-cygwin CVS so I don't have to make
them all over again independently.

Regards
Chris