List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: White cursors, Qt cursors
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-09-07 21:07:40

On Friday September 07, 2001 01:54, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Fre, 07 Sep 2001, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> > Last time I checked XRecolorCursor didn't really work.
>
> This code snippet works like a charm for me.
>
>     XColor xwhite;
>     XColor xblack;
>     xwhite.red = xwhite.green = xwhite.blue = 255 << 8;
>     xblack.red = xblack.green = xblack.blue = 0;
>     XRecolorCursor( qt_xdisplay(), Qt::arrowCursor.handle(),
>                     &xwhite, &xblack );

If the cursor is recolored, do those color settings take affect for all
applications, or just the one that does the recoloring?

*thinking if maybe a KDE 2.2 KControl module could be written for this*

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

Don't think of a bug as a problem.  Think of it as a call to action.