List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.2.1: Ready to roll?
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-09-04 12:01:55

On Tuesday 04 September 2001 12:32, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
> One thing that I seem to have problem with - is when I click on mailto href
> tag - I get kmail loaded, but no new email is being created.
>
> CVS version few weeks ago did it correctly. If KMail was closed and someone
> clicked on mailto tag, then it would only open a new email window and not
> entire kmail..
>
> Has this been fixed?

At least up to now, that always used to work correctely if in KControl the preferred \
mail client is set to "kmail" without any path or something else, which should also \
be to default value.
For all other mail clients you have to configure the parameters as described in the \
"what's this" hint.
Regards,
Michael Häckel