List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: 5 Years KDE - Birthday party planning
From:       Rolf Magnus <ramagnus () zvw ! de>
Date:       2001-08-29 22:14:11

On Wednesday, 29. August 2001 20:56, Jelmer Feenstra wrote:

> > browser-detection, as usual. just use an IE user-agent..
>
> Speaking of which, does anybody know if it's supposed to work immediately
> when I use the browser identification plugin to set IE as the user-agent ?
> Right now I need to save the setting and manually reload the page.

Get the konqi plugin for temporary user agent settings. It's in kdeaddons.
And btw: for the messe.systems.de page, this doesn't work because it uses
Javascript for browser detection and not the user agent string.

--
      The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is
        probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners