List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDE 2.2.1: Ready to roll?
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-09-03 6:18:24

Hiya,

I'm about to make packages for KDE 2.2.1 but before I do I would like to know
the status of the following:

*) Desktop problems, I have seen a number of problems with icon-locations on
the desktop coming by... is this still an open issue or is it fixed?

*) Security: access of ports like telnet with HTTP POST requests among
others. A patch for this was committed to CVS and then withdrawn again, is
this going to be fixed?

*) Security: Access of "unexpected" protocols like "cdrom:" or "pop3:" should
be restricted. Any plans to fix this?

Cheers,
Waldo
--