List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    OT: Re: 5 Years KDE - Birthday party planning
From:       Malte Starostik <malte () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-30 2:51:35

Am Mittwoch, 29. August 2001 01:45 schrieb Rik Hemsley:
> #if Rolf Magnus
>
> > On Tuesday, 28. August 2001 13:46, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
> > > Nice web page - shows blank on konqueror, looks ok in mozilla..
> >
> > The web master should be shot for writing such a dumb page. Look into the
> > page source and you can immediately see why it doesn't show up in konqi.
>
> Speaking of which...
>
> Get 'SP' - the SGML parser. Get the DTDs you need (I have 'sgml-lib'
> here which contains just about everything related to HTML) and
> use nsgmls to validate your pages. It even produces errors which
> can be parsed by vim.
>
> I use this to check my HTML (which should validate as XHTML-1.0-strict)
> nsgmls -g -cxhtml.soc -DDTD -wxml -s
Yeah, but this is about bullshitting with JavaScript (browser detection), not
HTML validity :(
That damn page relies on IE and NN being the only browsers out there. Well,
it's in Munich, doesn't that explain everything?
SCNR,
--
Malte Starostik
PGP: 1024D/D2F3C787 [C138 2121 FAF3 410A 1C2A  27CD 5431 7745 D2F3 C787]