compile (or install) kdeaddons Then look at the Tools menu in konqueror - you'll see a User Agent section - no need to do settings ;) Hetz On Wednesday 29 August 2001 21:56 pm, Jelmer Feenstra wrote: > On Wednesday 29 August 2001 11:07, Dirk Mueller wrote: > > On Die, 28 Aug 2001, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote: > > > Nice web page - shows blank on konqueror, looks ok in mozilla.. > > > > browser-detection, as usual. just use an IE user-agent.. > > Speaking of which, does anybody know if it's supposed to work immediately > when I use the browser identification plugin to set IE as the user-agent ? > Right now I need to save the setting and manually reload the page. > > Just wondering. > > Jelmer Feenstra -- Hetz Ben Hamo hetz@kde.org