List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: bugs.kde.org broken ?
From:       Holger Schurig <holgerschurig () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-08-29 19:58:06

> Seems to be a problem with Konqueror on HEAD, it works with the
> konqueror

I'd say so, too.

When I use HEAD konqueror with Proxy via my wwwoffle and try it, it
won't work. Without proxy it works.

I'd say that it is related to the parsing of the ? in the URL. When
proxy is on, I won't get the older stuff on slashdot.org when I click
on, say, tuesday. Other sites with a ? in the URL also won't work.

All of this was fine before HEAD.