On Wednesday 29 August 2001 12:34 pm, Thomas Zander wrote: > The point stated is that a certain color picked does not autometically get > associated with the name given. > In fact this can not be done since one color can have more then one name. No, within the context of a palette, the color will always have at most 1 name. > In Lennys design this is avoided since the name is removed from the > color panel, and a color<->name releation is not 1<->1 . > > Your worry for using color names with can be solved by creating additional > color space(s) which use these names to replace the color selection box. > So we have "RGB", "HSV", "Named Colors" etc. The name is very much related to the palette so it should appear near the palette. Cheers, Waldo -- KDE 2.2: We deliver.