List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Untranslatable Strings in Kate
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-29 6:51:30

On Wednesday 29 August 2001 00:00, David Faure wrote:
> On Mardi 28 Août 2001 23:53, David Faure wrote:
> > >
> > > This is due to the fact that the .desktop's of these plugins aren't in
> > > desktop.po
> >
> > Which means, that whatever script creates desktop.pot hasn't been updated
> > to include kdeaddons.
> > Oh, found it, that's kde-i18n/findfiles. Fixed.
>
> Oops, was already there. Maye Stephan forgot to check out those modules
> on the server that uses those scripts then....

No, the problem appears more this:
libname=libkateprojectmanagerplugin
name=Kate Projectmanager
description=Kate Projectmanager - Manages projects
author=Micheal Bartl

It uses "name" and "description", while only "Name", "Comment" and
"Description" are translated. I think kate should be fixed to use the
standard tags.

Greetings, Stephan