List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    UTF8 editor?
From:       Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero () redhat ! de>
Date:       2001-08-28 16:10:57

We found a couple of problems with UTF8 characters (in particular, someone
claims Konqueror 2.2's menus don't display Norwegian characters correctly)
- while looking into the problem, I noticed I don't know how to edit a
desktop file properly (getting UTF8 stuff to work without having to look
it up in a table and writing ascii characters).
What tools are the translators using to do this?

LLaP
bero