Hi! Don't we all love internet transparency? ;( Greetings, Stephan 1. add an object to a document for (example a embedded k-spread-object in kword) 2. save... 2. open the maindoc.xml of the saved file manually 3. now you can change the url from the embedded object tag to an *external* location. Every time I open the document, the koffice-part open this url without confirmation. It try to load it. I only tested http. Execution of programs *don't work* :-)) So it is possible e.g. for some companies to get informations about "reading interrests".