On Monday 27 August 2001 23:49, Thomas Zander wrote: > On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 11:35:04PM +0200, Alexander Neundorf wrote: > > On Mon 27 Aug 01 23:22, Thomas Zander wrote: > > > > And please rename "Electric Borders" to something else, without > > > > trying nobody (at least not me) can imagine what this means. How > > > > about "Active desktop borders" > > > > > > I still don't know what it means (being honest here!), calling a > > > feature a special kind of borders does not tell me what the feature > > > does. > > > > > > Tell me in 5 words what it does, and you are halfway to a nice name for > > > the feature. > > > > pushing the mouse against the desktop borders causes a switch to the > > desktop in this direction > > Then something like "Desktop switching-borders" is better, altough I don't > think it's the end-all name; you probably see my point that it tells you a > lot more then 'electric borders'. The border part still makes you think of windows. Call it "switch desktop at edge of screen." Its just a configuration option, it doen´t need a short fancy name. `Allan