On Lundi 27 Août 2001 23:04, Ralf Nolden wrote: > Hi, > > I'd like to know if there is any reason (besides feature not implemented :) > why the basic commands like rename, delete, cut,copy,paste are not available > (inactive) in the rbm over the treeview in konqueror...that is a real > showstopper I think and it annoys me every day...anyone who could shed some > light in there ? Directory tree (as opposed to tree view), I guess. Works with the old dirtree. Doesn't work with the sidebar TNG, indeed. Looking at the code, I'm not too surprised : void KonqSidebar_Tree::enableActions( bool copy, bool cut, bool paste, bool trash, bool del, bool shred, bool rename) {;} :)) Fixing...... -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today