List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Konqueror tree rmb options enabled ?
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-27 21:04:09

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is any reason (besides feature not implemented :)
why the basic commands like rename, delete, cut,copy,paste are not available
(inactive) in the rbm over the treeview in konqueror...that is a real
showstopper I think and it annoys me every day...anyone who could shed some
light in there ?

Thanks,

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org