List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: bugs.kde.org broken ?
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-08-27 11:22:21

On Monday 27 August 2001 07:03, Martin Konold wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Aug 2001, David Faure wrote:
>
> > Who's in charge for this ? Daniel ? Martijn ? Stephan ? Being in doubt I'm posting here :)
>
> The KDE bug system is derived from the Debian bug system. This work was
> done by Stephan.

I know that, but I hope you noticed that the bug system has also been much
improved by (at least) Dirk, Daniel and Martijn.

Hmm, strange, it works again for me, even from konq.
Something was broken yesterday, either konq/khtml or the website, but it's fine now.
Good.

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/