List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Porting
From:       Simon Hausmann <hausmann () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-26 8:36:14

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 10:25:41AM +0200, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> So there's a lot to do :-)

I forgot to say: When you open up uic generated dialogs don't
be surprised when everything is empty and you see no text ;-)
uic generates i18n now like i18n( "translation", "comment" ) which
triggers the wrong i18n function in KDE ;-)

Either we need a special i18n() function for uic generated code
or uic needs a flag to omit the comments and call the old (correct)
style i18n().

So for now you'll need to hack Uic::trcall in uic.cpp yourself ;)
(but after that it works :-)

Simon