List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    CVS HEAD / BIC day / switch
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-25 10:14:48

Hi,

I'd like to schedule the Qt3 switch in CVS HEAD to the next Friday (BIC
day).

I'll adjust the configure checks etc on friday morning (I hope I'll get them
working till then, help needed ;-]) if kdelibs+kdebase is able to compile
and start up without segfaulting immediately for me. It would be great if I
could mail the success-mail with kmail till then but its not a requirement
;-)

Thanks,

Dirk