List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: qt 3
From:       Simon Hausmann <hausmann () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-25 9:53:11

Hi,

There's one major thing missing right now, of the port. That's KToolBar.
I tried a bit myself but I couldn't get it fully working (I tried
accessing the QDockWindow's layout with evil #define's and tried to
make the new layout use the same vbox layout as the original one, in
KToolBar::rebuildLayout() -- but I failed) .

Reggie, do you have some spare time to look into this? (after all you
wrote the new ktoolbar as well as the qdock stuff :-)

(in case you have time just get the latest libs, remove the qt_no_compat/
qt_cleannamespace from configure.in.mind and you should be able to
build dcop/libtldl/kdecore and kdeui (there are tests in kdeui/tests/
to test the toolbar/kmainwindow stuff)

Simon