List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Qt macros
From:       Frerich Raabe <FrerichRaabe () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-08-25 2:09:49

Hello,

I'm not quite sure about this, but it definately helped me porting
some stuff to Qt3 - the attached diff patches
qt-copy/src/tools/qglobal.h, triggering some compatibility stuff under
IMHO more reasonable conditions.

It's just that I was quite surprised that undefining
QT_CLEAN_NAMESPACE affected my porting progress (I think it's actually
a naming inconsistency). :-)

- Frerich

http://www.gmx.net