List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: klocale changes fatal to kde!
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2001-08-24 8:34:19

Dirk Mueller wrote:

> On Don, 23 Aug 2001, Kurt Granroth wrote:
>
> > I updated kdelibs today and noticed that *voila* everything crashes.
>
> Grr. I start thinking about punishments for broken KLocale commits..

Moreover, klocale.h is included almost everywhere. So touch it, and you
need to recompile everything. This is quite...annoying, especially when
it is broken. People should think twice about it...

Michael.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM