List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kde3
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnar () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-21 19:07:28

Yeh, we can go back to the mailing list aproach (ie kde3-alpha). It worked
before.. Developers who had interest would sort of watch the list. Also a lot
of the users helped each other out. With a complete version update the bugs
would be bad if mixed into the kde bug base. We can also always update the
version string in kapp.h at build time to show a correct version and date.