List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Moving and renaming kdiff
From:       Moritz Moeller-Herrmann <mmh () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-08-16 7:07:01

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 10:11:54PM -0800, John Firebaugh wrote:
> I'd like to move kdiff from kdenonbeta to kdeutils and rename it to kompare
> at the same time. Thanks to Dre for the name suggestion. Unless there are any
> objections, could someone with access please make the move on the server?

I also oppose putting this into kdeutils. What use would anyone have to
compare ASCII files?

" You mean I can compare kword files with this?"
"No, that is not possible"

"web pages?"
"Well, if you can read HTML."

"Is that something like the revision mode in Word?"

So put it in kdesdk for the developers.

--
Moritz Moeller-Herrmann mmh@gmx.net ICQ# 3585990
wiss. Mitarbeiter, IMGB