List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDirectionButton & KTabButton
From:       Frerich Raabe <frerichraabe () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-08-06 13:35:03

Hello,

I just "ported" KIconEdit so that it doesn't use KDirectionButton anymore.
The only other application which used that class was the KDM KControl module,
for which I already prepared a patch. Oswald approved that patch, now it just
needs to get committed. I also sent a mail to Richard so that he can adjust
his Java bindings accordingly to reflect the removal of KDirectionButton and
KTabButton.

Those places are, according to http://lxr.kde.org, the only places in the KDE
repository where the classes KDirectionButton and KTabButton are used. I'd
now like to clean kdeui up a bit by removing those two, as KArrowButton
supersedes them. The files which would get removed are kdelibs/kdeui/kdbtn.*
Any objections?

- Frerich