List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.2 tagged
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-06 10:54:47

On Monday, 6. August 2001 03:26, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> HEAD
> =====
> The HEAD branch will become KDE 3.0 and is open for all your hacking
> pleasure. The HEAD branch is the cvs branch that you get by default.
Is it possible that someone maintains qt-copy so that it always contains a
copy of the Qt sources you can get by rsync so we have the latest version ?
Of course, the changes should be monitored that qt-copy compiles ok before
committing updates to it. That way, we would make use of the most recent API
which is especially important for the style stuff which needs the most work
and changes right away.

> THANKS
> ======
> I hereby would like to thank everyone for his or her patience and
> commitment, thanks to you KDE 2.2 seems to have become the stable release
> that we all wanted it to be.
Thank you very much. It is not you who needs to thank us but the other way
around. You have been a very kind, patient and understanding release
coordinator for the most beautiful and fastest working KDE releases, and
whatever stones were put in your way to make your work harder, you were full
of love for us. Thanks so much for your dedication and your work to fix all
those apps that were broken and nobody took care of like kpaint and
kiconedit. (Hint, hint: we need maintainers and also some who would be
willing to rewrite parts of apps, especially kpaint and kiconedit need
updates and of course new icons for kpaint :))

Carsten, can you import your kuickshow into kdegraphics ?

Thanks,

Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org