List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.2 tagged
From:       Karol Szwed <kszwed () latcs2 ! cs ! latrobe ! EDU ! AU>
Date:       2001-08-06 6:18:35

I would like to extend my congratulations to everyone who participated in
the development of KDE 2.2, the best KDE yet. Thankyou developers,
translators, maintainers and those users who took the time to submit
bug reports in pre-release versions of KDE 2.2. Many thanks must also go
to Waldo for being such a great release coordinator!

Cheers everyone!

Gallium