List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    IE6: P3P. Is that part of cookie management planned/in Konqueror ?
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-04 0:18:31

Hi,

as this article reports:
http://iwsun4.infoworld.com/articles/hn/xml/01/08/03/010803hnmsgold.xml

IE6 has a cookie management based on the standards by the W3C which they call
P3P, a privacy policy distributed by servers using cookies sending the
privacy policy match inside the cookie as XML. I know we have cookie
managment but I didn't know that such stuff exists. How about it ?

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org