List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Patch for not carrying forward arguments in konsole
From:       Chris Machemer <machey () ptd ! net>
Date:       2001-08-02 2:03:20

Antonio,

It looks like the patch does not work for sessions restored from session
management.

For example, I started a konsole via "konsole -e 'pine' &" and then
successfully opened a shell via the New button and then a Midnight Commander
session via the file menu.

I then exited KDE, saving my settings.

When I went back in, it brought up a konsole with three windows in it.  The
first two were correct...a pine session and a shell...but the third window
was named "Midnight Commander", but all it did was run a shell.

Do you have any time to dig into this further, or should I?

-Chris