List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kcmlinuz icon mismatch
From:       Malte Starostik <malte () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-01 23:51:17

Hello,

qwertz alerted me to an inconsistency in kcmlinuz where since the change of
the "remove" icon, the icon for "option is disabled" was a different one in
the list view and the html-file that "documented" what the icons mean.
Unfortunately they did not only mismatch, but the new "remove" icon looks
pretty much like a checked checkbox in this context, so it's rather
misleading to have that icon for a _disabled_ option.
I committed a fix that ensures that the icons in the help view and list view
are always the same, if there is any chance left, please move the tag on
kdeadmin/kcmlinuz/configlist.cpp from 1.10 to 1.11
BIG Ooops, I accidentally committed quite some other stuff that should in no
way go into dist, reverting as I write; so no need to move the tag on any
other files *sigh*

Thanks,
--
Malte Starostik
PGP: 1024D/D2F3C787 [C138 2121 FAF3 410A 1C2A  27CD 5431 7745 D2F3 C787]