List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Outstanding critical issue for KDE 2.2
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-08-01 21:32:23

On Wednesday August 01, 2001 03:02, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> Wouldn't it make more sense to just disable Autocompletion on
> encrypted sites then without offering an option for now?
>
> If you disable this feature completely only < 1% of the people
> using KDE will be aware of this feature.

So disable something potentially useful, for the 5% or whatever of people
using KDE in multiuser environments?  This isn't a "security" problem for
a single-user desktop.

OK, I made up that number.  But the relative number of multiuser vs
singleuser KDE installs should determine what case we optimize for.

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

Don't think of a bug as a problem.  Think of it as a call to action.