Am Mittwoch, 1. August 2001 20:58 schrieb Waldo Bastian: > Hiya, > > KDE 2.2 seems to come along pretty nicely, I do have one critical issue > though: > > I believe that information typed into forms on secure websites (https) can > end up on the hard-disk due to auto-completion. This may mean that > credit-card information may end up on places where the user does not expect > it, which is an unacceptable situation. > > Can someone confirm that this is indeed the case? Can this be fixed ASAP? Hmm, indeed. Would it be okay to simply disable auto completion for now (to not introduce a new string for the config dialog :)? If so, I'd need a pointer how to find out if the current connection (or rather the form's target) is encrypted. -- Malte Starostik PGP: 1024D/D2F3C787 [C138 2121 FAF3 410A 1C2A 27CD 5431 7745 D2F3 C787]