List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Settings vs. View
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-31 19:08:19

On Tuesday 31 July 2001 11:55 am, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Tuesday 31 July 2001 09:26 am, Lenny wrote:
> > Lazily forwarding from koffice-devel.

Then again, view is more about the presentation of the content, while
"Settings-> Show xxx" is more about the user interface of the application.

With the view menu you control how much information you get to see, with the
settings menu you control the user interface. Different things.

Should not be changed.

Cheers,
Waldo
--