List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.2 RELEASE
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2001-07-31 15:23:23

On Tuesday 31 July 2001 16:08, Holger Schurig wrote:

> Good idea. Wouldn't an e-mail from bugs.om.org to all submitters of
> open bugs for KDE-2.2-Beta-bugs with this text

I think it's too late now for that. And what happens if we get 30
mails saying "no, it's not fixed"? Then people would expect us to fix it,
and in the meantime another 30 mails arrive telling us about other not yet
fixed bugs (think about the 600 open khtml bugs).

Anway, a script to write such mails exists on my hardddisk (I used it once
for khtml bugs).

Regards
 Daniel

Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674