List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Broken default buttons in kicker
From:       Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero () redhat ! de>
Date:       2001-07-31 12:02:19

kdebase/kicker/core/default-apps,
kdebase/kicker/core/containerarea.cpp,
kdebase/doc/khelpcenter/whatiskde.docbook, kdelibs/kdeui/kdepackages.h and
kdevelop/doc/en/addendum/index.sgml

are still referring to killustrator files (e.g. kicker tries to include
killustrator.desktop, but not kontour.desktop in its default buttons).

We probably need to leave killustrator support in for people who are using
the old koffice - but I think we should add kontour to the list and move
the tag.

LLaP
bero