List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.2 RELEASE
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-07-31 9:08:11

On Tuesday 31 July 2001 09:41, Michael Brade wrote:
> Huh? This is logical (x.x.1 no new features) but we don't have a KDE 2.3,
> or did I miss something? So we go for KDE 3 by porting cvs to Qt3 and
> adding new features at the same time? Fine with me, I just thought I read
> that some people were against this decision...

Not at the same time. First porting, then adding features. But we will have
both the port and the new features in the same release. See Waldo's schedule
at http://dot.kde.org/995944725/ : the Qrash3 release is the basic port with
the rest of the schedule for adding features.

Or at least that is what I understood from the schedule...

Martijn