List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Deleting Clipboard (KMenuEdit)
From:       Raffaele Sandrini <sandrini () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-30 11:55:57

Hiho,

I haven't seen Matthias on the list - so i post that right here.

KMenuEdit has his own "clipboard". There is stores several things. Its not
implemented to trash that stuff there. Now my question: Can we simply delete
all files there or is there a special thing on wich we have to look at?

I'm asking that because i'm wondering why Matthias hasn't impement that if
its only deleting...

cheers,
Raffele

--
Raffaele Sandrini <sandrini@kde.org>
For encrypted Mail get my Public Key from "search.keyserver.net"