On Monday 30 July 2001 01:12, Waldo Bastian wrote: > Hiya, > > My kfmclient crashes on the automatic proxy config stuff. The following > patch seems to solve it. The problem may be related to the fact that the > actual script causes a parse error. > > I also notice that a job is created to "download" the script. That seems > unnecassery since the script is in a local file. This should be fixed in KPACDownloader::download which can be found under kdelibs/kio/kpac/kpac_downloader.cpp. Indeed there is no need to create a job when the script's URL is a local. Perhaps Malte or yourself can fix it ? I would have, but do not have time right now since I got to go to work in a few and have to commit somethings before then... Patch looks good to me btw. Regards, Dawit A.