List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    QCheckBox / QRadioButton and setAutoMask()
From:       Daniel Molkentin <molkentin () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-29 13:23:24

Moin!

It looks like most KDE styles (and some Qt styles, eg. Platinum) do not
properly support setAutoMask(). Until recently, we worked around it in khtml
but this triggers aniother bug so it is no longer an option. I would rather be
see to have at least the KDE syles fixed for 2.2.

Unfortunately, I am not able to dig through the KStyle (which I did never
touch before) code until tomorrow so I wonder if the respecitve style
maintainers could attempt to fix up setAutoMasq() for their styles.

It really looks ugly now :(

Cheers,

</daniel>