Moin Martijn! > I agree here, with one suggestion though: _please_ standardize the name of > branches to "UNSTABLE" everywhere. Now I have to fire up webcvs to find the > name of the KSIRC_TEXT branch, I had to do this in the past for the KWord > richttext branch, etc. you find it in the kde-cvs messages in the subject, or by looking at the files directly (i.e. cvs log ). in the cvs log header it tells you already about the existing branches/tags. we usually name code branches with "branch" somewhere in the tag name so its not too difficult to identify ;-) Dirk